Did you know that Public Speaking holds the first place in the top of human fears and phobias? Are you willing to invest in your personal and professional development? Join the Impact Public Speaking training course that will take place in Brussels, 27 -28 of August 2011.
Designed for both those wishing to be initiated in the art of public speaking and for those who want to take their public speaking skills to the next level, the training is the first one in Brussels and comes after a series of similar trainings delivered all over Europe.
- you are afraid of speaking in public
- you fail to capture or maintain attention throughout your presentations
- you would like to increase the impact that your presentations have
- you want to develop your own personal style for public speaking
I invite you to take part in a two days training course where you will discover which are the ingredients of a super-presentation and how to use them, you will work on your own personal presentation style and put everything into practice.
Note: The training course is more than 80% practical and uses methods of non-formal learning such as presentations, role plays, group work, fish bowls, etc..
The agenda of the training course will be later defined taking into consideration the needs of the participants but will include:
- Ingredients of super-presentations
- Managing the audience (and difficult participants)
- Personal presentation styles
- Attracting and retaining attention
- Body language
- Super public speakers
- Communication. Persuasive communication. Impact communication
- Practice, practice and more practice …
At the end of the training course you will:
- be able to identify and optimise different parts of a presentation;
- apply the steps needed to develop a super-presentation;
- maximize the use of verbal and nonverbal communication in all processes
- know and use the ingredients needed for an impactful presentations
- have tested methods of speaking in public
The number of participants is limited to 12 and the enrollment is done on a first-come-first-served basis.
For details, questions, registrations and comments, call me at +32 488 343 369 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The training course is a concept developed and implemented by Radu Seuche. More information about the trainer can be found here.